Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday

What a boring day it was. I had nothing to do all day. I played on the X box 360 and watched TV but that got boring too. My sister went to the dentist but I wasn't there. Soon after my sister came home my Dad called to tell me to let the puppies go for a swim. My dogs love to swim in the pool. The puppies are great swimmers. Later I got soaking wet because my puppies got stuck in the pool and I had to get them out. It's hard to control my dogs some times. Later I went back to watching T.V and playing on the X box 360 until my dad got home. For tomorrow I am going to my good friend's house Matthew and I will make a chicken salad. I know that I won't be bored tomorrow unlike today or yesterday or the day before that. Oh I almost frogot to tell you tha my mom lefet to Bali yesterday.

I hop all of you are having a better time then me. Pace out.

4 comments:

Yash said...

u speeled left rongly

Michael said...

Were you able to go swimming in the pool with the puppies? That sounds like a good time to me, though when I've done that, I end up pretty scratched up. :-)

mjh

TibetFanRinzin said...

Tri 2 werk on tha speeling. THA POOPYS OUR VISHAS!!
Just Kidding

Nate said...

Y know you don't have to coment about my bad spelling...well it is not nice