Saturday, January 9, 2010

FIVE TEETH ARE GOING OUT?!

O.M.G, O.M.G, O.M.G....OUCH. Oh, didn't see you there. I am just having my TEETH PULLED OUT ,and do you know how many teeth are going out....5! My first 2 teeth that were pulled out was on Wednesday and I was as nerves that I was going to explode. But my sister had to go to the dentist to but only to fix her braces. You know what freaks me out about doing getting my teeth pulled out is that the fact they put a needle in your mouth. Luckily they put some sort of gel in my mouth to prevent the pain from the needle. I got 2 more teeth in my pulled out of my mout on Thersday just to know that I will need another tooth pulled out so don't freak out if i come to school one day with four to six teeth gone.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Nathan, you are going to be gumming your food for a while, eh?

Don't fear the needle. Can you imagine what it would be like without the freezing of the gums?

mh (with teeth)

Yash said...

Wow i feel bad for you, you got 6 teeth pulled out....wow! That must've hurt.